CBD vape oil is a special solution for use in e-cigarettes. It contains a highly effective medicinal substance called cannabidiol (CBD)б one of the terpene phenolic compounds found in hemp. It is used to treat diseases and syndromes, such as:
- Relief of severe pains (of various etiologies);
- As a strong anti-inflammatory agent (especially effective for inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system);
- As an excellent sedative (a natural sedative);
- Mental illnesses (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, psychosis, etc.);
- Various neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s disease, parkinsonism, multiple sclerosis, etc.);
- Various diseases of the cardiovascular system;
This is not a complete list of diseases for which cannabidiol can be used.
Best CBD Oil for Vaping
Relaxation of thoughts and mental balance is just as important as taking care of your physical health. You can quickly achieve inner peace thanks to the purely natural effects of CBD. E-liquid is an efficient and fast way to deliver CBD. Choose the right flavoured liquid for you from the best products available at the market.
- Hemp Bombs oils use the same basic formula as any other CBD e-liquid, using a combination of CBD isolate, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, and flavourings. They are gentle and create beautiful clouds of white steam.
- SavageCBD has a huge variety of products, apply CO2 extraction methods, and offers customers’ feedback. Their assortment includes not only favorable prices but a range of unusual flavors.
- CBDfx receives its CBD from organic hemp grown in Kentucky. The company provides three vape E-liquid formulations: a full-spectrum additive, regular, and terpene-infused.
What is CBD Oil for Vaping?
CBD is an abbreviation for cannabidiol. It is one of the many cannabinoids found in cannabis. Notably, CBD and some other cannabinoids bind to people’s endocannabinoid system, which maintains balance in the human body, regulating functions such as sleep, pain, appetite, mood, digestion, emotions, metabolism, inflammation, memory, and so on. Additionally, our body produces endocannabinoids naturally, so thanks to CBD, this unique compound mimics endocannabinoids.
As some recent research has shown, CBD can be applied to treat a wide variety of symptoms and diseases. Consequently, CBD oil is growing in popularity. A greater number of people are discovering the amazing health properties of this liquid. Among other things, new ways of intaking CBD are being discovered. For many people, CBD in the form of e-liquid may prove to be a really effective way of using CBD oil.
Why is Using CBD Vape Oil Preferred over other CBD Intake Methods?
Taking CBD by inhaling through e-cigarette vaporizers is a pretty attractive way of intaking cannabidiol for plenty of users, as it is a more natural method to get the real health benefits from CBD oil. The e-liquid is a mixture of the extract from CBD and carrier oil. Among other advantages, the consumption of active substances by inhaling the vaping mixture’s vapors is the fastest way for them to penetrate our blood. Thus, for persons suffering from epilepsy, chronic pain, and other medical problems, using CBD vaping oil is easy to use and provides quick relief. We are talking about the inhalation method of using medicinal substances.
Many people choose to inhale the vape oil and not to swallow it, as this manner greatly facilitates the bioavailability of CBD. In practice, this means that when using CBD vape oils, our body benefits more from this miraculous compound than from any other methods of CBD oil consumption.
Advantages When Using CBD Vape
Oral intake of CBD oil is limited to the dosage of the compound that our organs can use. Also, it can take more than 30 minutes for the body to enter the bloodstream. For people who consume CBD to relieve anxiety, seizures, chronic pain, or other similar conditions, a 30-minute wait can be frustrating if not dangerous. And the results of inhalation of CBD appear much faster, within 1 to 5 minutes.
Features of Consumption of CBD Vape Oil
CBD vaping has two significant benefits that make it a preferred option over other methods: quick relief and effectiveness. When CBD is taken orally, the amount of the substance that will enter the bloodstream is only 15 per cent. When taken by inhalation, CBD travels through the lungs, entering directly into the bloodstream. At the same time, the body absorbs about 60 percent of the substance (which, accordingly, four times reduces the required concentration).
Five Top Benefits of Using CBD Vape Oil
- Vaping cannabidiol allows the body to absorb it faster, which accelerates the therapeutic effect. When CBD is taken by other means, such as oral forms, capsules, supplements, and drinks, the substance passes through the digestive system, which slows down its absorption. The liver is also involved in the metabolic process, which forces the patient to increase the dosage since the liver neutralizes up to 75% of the active substance. Whereas CBD vape products, entering directly into the lungs in the form of a finely dispersed vapor, are directly absorbed into the bloodstream, which in turn allows a decrease in the dosage of the active substance.
- CBD vape products are of high purity, as they are made up of fewer ingredients. Consuming the highest quality pure cannabidiol is very important for many people. Moreover, thanks to vaping, it is possible to extend the consumption process for a longer period, thereby increasing the duration of the therapeutic effect of the active substance.
- By using vaping CBD, the dosage you need can be very precisely adjusted.
- Vaping is one of the most relaxing ways to take any medication. Many people prefer vaping to CBD as the method is quite enjoyable and relaxing. According to many people who use vaping for their medications, taking cannabidiol in this way also helps them cope with the side effects associated with quitting smoking.
- CBD vape cigarettes are very convenient to use. Many people find them attractive and stylish. In addition, this way of consuming cannabidiol allows you to take the drug in any condition.
In the end, each person decides for himself which method is best for him. However, most users do not want to wait an hour for the drug to take effect. This is why many CBD consumers are switching to vaping as their primary method of consuming CBD.
But don’t forget that there are some incompletely natural CBD products on the market that may not be as effective for treatment. If you buy inexpensive CBD oils, the chances are good that you are taking all sorts of synthesized blends. For example, some vape oils may contain propylene glycol, a thinner that becomes toxic at high temperatures. Moreover, new vaping technology does not always meet the standards set by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA – Food and Drug Administration. Agency of the US Department of Health and Human Services, one of the federal executive departments). Take some time to compare premium products to inexpensive products to avoid health problems.
There are many offers of CBD Vape oil with zero THC content on the markets, especially important for buyers, whose legislation does not fully define the legal framework for hemp products.