A blog is for recording your thoughts and opinions, to meet your friends and be constantly on touch with people who are far away. Each blog has its own importance and usefulness depending up on the group of people using them. Blog for students are very important. There they have the opportunity of exchanging views, new information etc., significantly required for their studies. The students must be quite familiar with numerous websites hosting blogs where you exchange lot many information. Interestingly the blogging for students have turned a new page and some education institutions and universities have made it mandatory for students to create and update a blog for courses that have online module.
Classroom related activities
You should have a separate blog for your classroom related activities. Some of the courses you pursue may require you to submit the weekly blog entries on a given subject. You may be wrong if you decide to just post the updates in an existing blog that you use. The entries you make them might end up confusing many readers and you must strictly avoid exercising such thoughts. There are many reasons why should refrain from doing this.
- You might not like people you know and friends writing comments online on the entries you post for the class.
- You might find entries in your blog that may not be suitable for your professors and fellow students to read.
- It is always better to keep both personal and blog for students separately. This keeps your blogging activities very professional and ensures that you have right kind of traffic for your blog writings.
- If you have decided to use your personal blog for both personal and class room activities that you would be better off by tagging your class entries when you post them. This will enable your professors and classmates to easily identify the school related matters.
- Always make it a practice to keep of copy of the material you post on your class blog. This will save you from unprecedented calamities taking place in the internet while you are uploading the post. With the copy you would be able to convince your instructor that you have actually completed the assignment given to you.
Creating a blog for students has its benefits like the points raised above and it is always better have a separate blog for your studious activities.